Federal loan exit guidance provides information that is important prepare one to repay your federal student education loans. Each time you: drop below half-time enrollment, graduate or leave school for subsidized and unsubsidized loans, you must complete exit counseling.
Exit guidance describes your legal rights and obligations as being education loan debtor and offers:
- Your loan that is outstanding stability
- An believed payment per month quantity
- A reason associated with the different payment plans
- Advantages and disadvantages of loan consolidation
- Information loan that is regarding, https://speedyloan.net/installment-loans-wv deferments, and forbearance
The type(s) of loan exit guidance you have to finish is dependent upon which federal educational loan(s) you have got lent. Read More