The Bexar County Clerk’s Office Recordings Division files, documents, and maintains Property that is real Records private Property Records, Notice of Trustee product product Sales, armed forces Discharges, and Public Notices. The documents to which access just isn’t otherwise limited for legal reasons or by court purchase are produced available through our public information Re Search.
Please read below for here is how to record documents, deeds and liens, and foreclosures.
The initial papers with original signatures are needed for the recording. The County Clerk’s workplace will likely not record a duplicate.
Tracks are finished instantly within the County Clerk’s Office. After the papers are cashiered, assigned a musical instrument quantity, and scanned, the initial papers are came back.
The filing cost per document is $26 for the very very first web page and $4 for every extra page. View Real Property tracking Fees web page for the fee schedule that is detailed. Money, bank card, checks, or cash instructions are accepted. Please make checks payable to Bexar County Clerk.
Persons Authorized To File Electronically (Sec. 195.003. )
- Legal counsel https://speedyloan.net/payday-loans-sd certified in this state;
- A bank, cost savings and loan relationship, cost cost cost savings bank, or credit union business that is doing laws and regulations of this united states of america or this state;
- A federally chartered financing institution, a federal government-sponsored entity, an instrumentality associated with government, or an individual authorized as being a mortgagee because of the usa to produce federally insured loans;
- A individual certified which will make loans that are regulated this state;
- A name insurance business or name insurance agent certified to accomplish company in this state;
- A company for this continuing state; or
- A municipal clerk. Read More